The academy publishes summaries of Public Lecture Series and Workshop reports and high-level research papers in the Kenya Journal of sciences, twice a year, in three series covering the scope of the specialist committees:
- Series A: - Physical and Chemical Sciences
- Series B: - Biological Sciences
- Series C: - Humanities and Social Sciences;
The main objective is to promote the exchange of knowledge in the sciences and to enhance the capacity of the National Academy to disseminate information and knowledge on regular basis. Through the magazine "promotion of science and technology" (POST) which appears three times a year, the Academy promotes sciences and technology among young people, particularly high school students by helping the inculcation of scientific attitudes.
- Environment and Development: Coastal and City Ecology, Global, Pesticides Women in food security and Natural Disasters
- Environment and Development in Kenya: Urbanization and Management of Kenya's Cities in the 21st Century.
- Environment and Development: Water and Desertification.
Books in press:
- Environment and Development: The Kenyan Biodiversity Resources: Conservation and Preservation.